Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, July 5

Bellissima Cards!!

I'm so blessed to have talented friends that like my stamps! The lovely Michelle Borsack of Bellissima Cards is featuring my stamps this whole week --  she has created some beautiful cards that you aren't going to want to miss! 

Here's the link to today's set of cards:

http://bellissimacards.blogspot.com/2017/07/day-1-of-catherine-scanlon-designs-week.html


Make sure you stop by and leave a comment, she's going to have a few sets to give out!

Thanks so much for dropping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.