Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, July 7

Best Wishes...

Today is Day 3 of Michelle Borsack's week of cards using my stamps and I thought I'd also share a quick Time Lapse I created using the same stamp she's featuring today! This is the Floral Trio Bracket Frame, and you can find it right here on the Art Gone Wild Website!

http://artgonewild.com/catherine-scanlon-cling-mount-stamp-floral-trio-bracket-frame-agc3-2825.html


video

Make sure that you check out Michelle's beautiful card using this same stamp, I think you'll love her take on it! Here's the link to her blog post for Day 3 of her week of Catherine stamps, and make sure you stop by, she MAY have something special for you to try and win!

http://bellissimacards.blogspot.com/2017/07/day-3catherine-scanlon-designs-weekand.html

Thanks for dropping by today, have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.